Board of directors
"And We made them leaders, guiding by Our command; and We inspired them to do good works, and to observe the prayer, and to give out charity. They were devoted servants to Us"
B. Conduct of Elections:
1. Elections Chair: The BoD shall select the Elections chair person at least two months before the proposed date of the AGM or election date. The Election Chair shall not be a current member of the BoD, and shall not be nominated for an elective office during his/her term as Elections chair. If deemed necessary, the Elections chair may select up to two General Members in good standing to help the chair by serving as an election committee that includes the chair. The election committee members shall not be current members of the BoD, and shall not be nominated for elective offices during their service on the committee.
2. Nominations: Nomination time shall start four weeks prior to the Election date. The proposal (nomination) of members for elective office may be made by General Members in good standing in writing to the Election Chair using a prescribed form. Such nomination should be signed by the 6 nominee showing his/her acceptance of the nomination and willingness to serve if elected. Nominations will be closed one week prior to the Election date.
3. Nominees may withdraw their nomination at any time prior to the Elections date. If all the nominees for a particular position withdraw their names after the closing date for nominations, new nominations may be accepted until the time of the elections.
4. Names of eligible nominees shall be made public, by email or be posting on the notice board, to all General Members once nominations close. Nominees shall make themselves available, personally, by phone, or email, prior to the elections date to answer questions or concerns raised by the General Members.
5. Whenever there is more than one candidate for an elective office, the elections shall be conducted by secret ballot at an Annual General Meeting of the Association, subject to the qualification that a representative of each candidate shall be present during the counting of ballots. If only one candidate is nominated until the nomination deadline is closed, the candidate shall be announced as the new BoD member by acclamation.
6. Elections for the BoD shall normally be held at an Annual General Meeting.
7. Members of the BoD shall be elected by simple majority of the Voting Members in attendance during the annual general meeting.
8. The Elections chair shall be responsible for the elections process; starting by receiving nominations till the announcement of the elected members.
|Ashfaq Aamer||Vice Presidentemail@example.com|
|Hanan Elbardouh||Vice President- Sistersfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hassan Kamran||Asset Management & Operation (Chairperson)||email@example.com|
|Muhammad Tariq||Youth & Sports (Chairperson)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mohammad Kamal Uddin||Social & Community Affairs ( Chairperson)||email@example.com|
|Momina Mateen||Education Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Imran Ahmed Mughal||Religious Affairs Chairemail@example.com|